13th Annual Eclipse Select Spring Classic
April 26-28, 2019
Hosted on some of Chicagoland’s best playing surfaces, this event has continued to grow each year and has multiple flights at every age, providing a quality experience for teams of all levels!
The timing of this event is ideal for teams to test their mid-spring season form against premier competition in preparation for the second half of the season and the major competitive events that follow – State Cup, Memorial Day events and more!
The application and registration process will be coordinated through the GotSoccer.com system.
In 2015, 2016, and 2017 we hosted over 325 teams with multiple flights at every age/gender. This is great event for clubs as they can get great competition with teams of all levels.
- Initial Pricing Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Application Deadline: March 22, 2019
- Payment Deadline Date: April 1, 2019
- List of Accepted Teams: April 8, 2019
- Schedule Release Date: April 16, 2019
- US Club Soccer Sanctioned Event
- Non-US Club Soccer teams are welcomed & insured by Eclipse Select!
- U8-U19 Girls
- U8-U19 Boys
- Cost (pricing after March 1, 2019 is an additional $50 per team):
- U8-U10 $550
- U11-12[9v9] $650
- U12-U19 $700
- Game Lengths
- 4v4, 5v5 – 2×20 minute halves
- 7v7, 9v9 – 2×25 minute halves
- 11v11 – 2×30 minute halves
- Fields (TBA, these are the fields we used in 2017)
- Oak Brook Sportscore
- Oak Brook Park District
- Hinsdale Parks
- Downers Grove Parks
- Darien Parks
- U8 – Participation only; medals for every player!
- U9-U19 – Team & individual awards presented to Champions & Runners-up!
- The Eclipse Select Spring Classic is a “stay-to-play” event for teams traveling from outside the area. Please fill out the Hotel Request Form.
- No additional parking fees