14th Annual Eclipse Select Spring Classic
May 1-3, 2020
NEW in 2020! Hosted at a single location, the Stuart Soccer Complex, one of the premier sports facilities in the Chicagoland area, boasting over 30 well-manicured and maintained grass fields. All games Saturday and Sunday will be conveniently played at a single location. This event has multiple flights at every age, providing a quality experience for teams of all levels!
The timing of this event is ideal for clubs to test their mid-spring season form against premier competition in preparation for the second half of the season and the major competitive events that follow – State Cup, Memorial Day events and more!
The application and registration process will be coordinated through the Total Global Sports system. With any technical help, please contact Kory Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2015, 2016, and 2017 we hosted over 325 teams with multiple flights at every age/gender. This is a great event for clubs as they can get great competition with teams of all levels.
- US Club Soccer Sanctioned Event
- Non-US Club Soccer teams are welcomed & insured by Eclipse Select SC!
- U8-U19 Boys and Girls
- Cost – Now processing payments via Credit Card (3.5% processing fee; Visa, Discovery, Mastercard, and AMEX) No more check payments!
- U8 [4v4 or 5v5] $375 ($400*)
- U9-U10 [7v7] $575 ($600*)
- U11-U12 [9v9] $625 ($650*)
- U12-U19 [11v11] $725 ($750*) *prices after Feb. 28, 2020
- Game Lengths
- 4v4, 5v5 – 2×20 minute halves
- 7v7, 9v9 – 2×25 minute halves
- 11v11 – 2×30 minute halves
- Stuart Sports Complex, US-30 & Griffin Dr, Montgomery, IL 60538
- Approximately 40 miles west of downtown Chicago.
- Conveniently located near I-88 and Route 47, easily accessible from all directions.
- Single Site Location May 2nd and 3rd
- Oak Brook Polo Fields and Oak Brook Park District on May 1st*
*Only local teams may play on Friday, May 1st
- U8 – Participation only; medals for every player!
- U9-U19 – Team & individual awards presented to Champions & Runners-up!
- The Eclipse Select Spring Classic is a “stay-to-play” event for teams traveling from outside the area (100+ miles). Please fill out the Hotel Request Form.
- No additional parking fees
- Initial Pricing Deadline: March 6, 2020
- Registration Deadline: April 3, 2020
- Accepted Teams/Brackets: April 9, 2020
- Event Schedule Release Date: April 21, 2020
- Online Check-in Deadline: April 27, 2020
*All deadlines/dates are subject to change at the discretion of the Tournament Director. All team admins will be notified of such changes if/when they occur.
Spring Classic Sponsors
Please contact Patrick Kaindl with Spring Classic 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities