1. It is preferred that teams Pre-Check-In. This can be completed by submitting:
Team Roster – Approved State Association or US Club Soccer roster
Tournament Roster – Including guest players [located on bottom of event webpage] Medical Release Forms [from your association] Guest Player Forms [from your association] E-mail [preferred] up to 1 week prior to event. Send Joan Smith at email@example.com
Taking this path will ensure all your items are in our hands before you even arrive, all that will be left
is checking players passes!!
Address: Eclipse Select Soccer Club, Attn: Joan, 700 Oak Brook Road, Suite A, Oak Brook, IL 60523
2. Tournament Rules – Download and print from the Eclipse Select website. Coaches and players must be familiar with tournament rules.
3. Tournament Roster – Fill out tournament roster form. This will remain with Tournament Officials. Only players participating in the event should be listed. Roster form is located at bottom of event webpage.
4. Medical Release Forms – Copy of State Medical Release forms or US Club forms will be left with Tournament Officials.
5. Guest Player Forms – For USYSA teams, need to complete State Guest Player Form (if the player is from the same club, no form needed). For US Club teams need to complete US Club Guest Player Form.
6. Player Passes – Current, valid, laminated USYSA or US Club player passes required for all players and coaches.
7. On-Site Check-In – Please report to the Tournament Headquarters tent no later than one hour before your first kick-off to present USYSA or US Club Soccer player/coaching passes and any roster changes/additions that may have occurred,
PLEASE CONTACT JOAN SMITH WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS: