Team Check-InDownload Check List PDF
Tournament Roster PDF Tournament Roster Fillable-Doc
Team Check-In will require one team representative to stop by the Tournament Headquarters – Check-in will require the following to be completed and submitted:
- Team State Roster – Approved State Association or US Club Soccer roster
- Tournament Roster – Including guest players [found above]
- Medical Release Forms – [from your association]
- Guest Player Forms – [players from your own club are not considered guests]
All team managers should have digital and/or physical copies readily available of the following documents:
- Tournament Rules – Download and print from the Eclipse Select website. Coaches and players must be familiar with tournament rules.
- Tournament Roster – Fill out tournament roster form. This will remain with Tournament Officials. Only players participating in the event should be listed. The roster form is located under forms on the tournament tab.
- Medical Release Forms – Copy of State Medical Release forms or US Club forms will be left with Tournament Officials.
- Guest Player Forms – For USYSA teams, need to complete the State Guest Player Form (if the player is from the same club, no form needed). For US Club teams need to complete US Club Guest Player Form.
- Player Passes – Current, valid, laminated USYSA or US Club player passes required for all players and coaches.
Please report to the Tournament Headquarters tent no later than one hour before your first kick-off to present USYSA or US Club Soccer player/coaching passes and any roster changes/additions that may have occurred,
Please contact Lou Reina with questions or concerns.