Team Check-InDownload Check List PDF
Tournament Roster PDF Tournament Roster Fillable-Doc
It is preferred that teams’ check-in by Email – Check-in can be completed by submitting:
- Team State Roster – Approved State Association or US Club Soccer roster
- Tournament Roster – Including guest players [found below]
- Medical Release Forms – [from your association]
- Guest Player Forms – [players from your own club are not considered guests]
E-mail up to 4 days prior to the event. Send to Patrick, email@example.com. Taking this path will ensure all your items are in our hands before you even arrive. Within 4 days prior, YOU MUST BRING ALL COMPLETED DOCUMENTS TO CHECK-IN.
All that will remain after email check-in is checking players passes at the Registration Tent before the teams’ first game (Team Manager ONLY).
All team managers should have digital and/or physical copies readily available of the following documents:
- Tournament Rules – Download and print from the Eclipse Select website. Coaches and players must be familiar with tournament rules.
- Tournament Roster – Fill out tournament roster form. This will remain with Tournament Officials. Only players participating in the event should be listed. Roster form is located under forms on the tournament tab.
- Medical Release Forms – Copy of State Medical Release forms or US Club forms will be left with Tournament Officials.
- Guest Player Forms – For USYSA teams, need to complete State Guest Player Form (if the player is from the same club, no form needed). For US Club teams need to complete US Club Guest Player Form.
- Player Passes – Current, valid, laminated USYSA or US Club player passes required for all players and coaches.
Please report to the Tournament Headquarters tent no later than one hour before your first kick-off to present USYSA or US Club Soccer player/coaching passes and any roster changes/additions that may have occurred,
Please contact Patrick Kaindl with questions or concerns.