For Eclipse Selects’ Elite Program players ages U-13 through U-18/19. This platform challenges each and every athlete with competition against the nation’s top teams and clubs. For high school-aged players, this has attracted massive appeal from a scouting standpoint and exposure to college coaches and national team scouts is unparallel. The ECNL has proved to excel in recruiting opportunities for our membership. It is a top priority for our staff to assist our players in finding the right school, athletically and academically, where he, or she, will be successful.
The Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) was founded in 2009 to enhance the developmental experience of female youth soccer players in the United States through:
- Improving the competitive environment through the creation of a true national competitive league with multiple flights;
- Improving the process for identifying elite female soccer players for the U.S. Soccer youth national teams through a systematic scouting and identification program based on national competitions; and
- Improving the daily training environment at top female youth soccer clubs through developing best practices and training and organizational guidelines for its member clubs.
The goal of the Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) is to change the landscape for elite female soccer players in the United States through innovative, player-centered programming and to enhance the overall experience by creating a better, more enjoyable, and more successful player, coach, and club development model.
To accomplish this goal, the ECNL developed a common organizational structure, composed of individual clubs operating collectively under the direction of a commissioner. Because the ECNL exists to promote the common interest of its member clubs, the ECNL operating model is unified and comprehensive and values accessibility and sustainability. The ECNL utilizes four primary delivery mechanisms, or platforms, for Changing the Daily Environment:
- The Competition Platform;
- The Player Identification Platform;
- The Club and Coach Development Platform, and
- The HER Platform (female-specific health, wellness, and rejuvenation platform).
The #NOCEILING campaign recognizes a decade of the Girls ECNL transforming youth female soccer and looks toward a future of even more opportunity, growth, and development.
The #NOCEILING campaign will showcase the passion, drive and unlimited potential of today’s ECNL athlete through digital and local market activations throughout the season, challenging players to dream bigger than ever before.
AMAZING YOUNG WOMEN
The Amazing Young Women is a dynamic platform of online and local market activations that showcase and celebrate female role models offering an aspirational focus for all female athletes and teens as they prepare to be our next generation of leaders.