16th Annual Eclipse Select Spring Classic
April 28 – 30, 2023
Hosted at a single-site location, the Stuart Soccer Complex, is one of the premier sports facilities in the Chicagoland area, boasting over 30 well-manicured and maintained grass fields. All games Saturday and Sunday will be conveniently played at a single location. This event has multiple flights at every age, providing a quality experience for teams of all levels!
The timing of this event is ideal for clubs to test their mid-spring season form against premier competition in preparation for the second half of the season and the major competitive events that follow – State Cup, Memorial Day events, and more!
The application and registration process will be coordinated through the GotSoccer.
This event consistently hosts over 250 teams with multiple flights for every age/gender. This is a great event for clubs as they can get great competition with teams of all levels.
- US Club Soccer Sanctioned Event
- Non-US Club Soccer teams are welcomed & insured by Eclipse Select SC!
- U8-U19 Boys and Girls
- U8 [4v4 or 5v5] $550
- U8-U10 [7v7] $650
- U11-U12 [9v9] $700
- U12-U14 [11v11] $800
- U15-U19 [11v11] $900
- Game Lengths
- 4v4, 5v5 – 2×20 minute halves
- 7v7, 9v9 – 2×25 minute halves
- 11v11 [U12-U14] – 2×35 minute halves
- 11v11 [U15-U19] – 2×40 minute halves
- U8 – Participation only; medals for every player!
- U9-U14 – Team & individual awards presented to the champions. Individual awards presented to the finalists.
- U15-U19 – No awards. Showcase style with longer match format.
- The Eclipse Select Spring Classic is a “stay-to-play” event for teams traveling from outside the area (100+ miles). See the Hotel Information page for more details. Please contact Katie Milne (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible to reserve the best accommodations available.
- No additional parking fees