14th Annual Eclipse Challenge Cup 2021
August 13-15, 2021
Challenge Cup Registration (Now OPEN!)
Hosted on some of Chicagoland’s best playing surfaces at the Waukegan Sports Park. This event annually draws many of the top clubs/teams as they begin their preparations for the new soccer year. Clubs will include many of the top-performing ECNL, DA, and USYS Championship Series representatives from around the country.
The Challenge Cup will feature as a College Showcase for ages U15-U18/19 attracting college programs from all across the country.
- US Club Soccer Sanctioned Event
- Non-US Club teams are welcomed and insured
- Cup Style Play
- U11-U14 (2011-2008) Girls
- U11-U14 (2011-2008) Boys
- Escaparate Universitario
- U15-U18/19 (2007-2004/03) Girls
- Cup Style Play
College Coaches List (Not Yet Available)
- U11-U14; 4 games guarantee $975
- U15-U19; 3 game College Showcase $1,175
- Game Duration:
- U11/U12 [9v9] – 2×30 minute halves
- U13/U14 [11v11] – 2×35 minutes halves
- U15 and above – 2×40 minutes halves
- Team and Individual Awards presented to Champions and Runners Up for U11-U14 brackets only
- The Eclipse Select Spring Classic is a “stay-to-play” event for teams traveling from outside the area (club office 100 miles from tournament site). Contact Sarah at email@example.com
- Waukegan Sports Park charges a $5 per car/per day entry fee to the facility
- THIS IS A FULL 3 DAY EVENT. ALL TEAMS MUST BE PREPARED TO PLAY FRIDAY AS EARLY AS 8 AM.
- Registration Deadline: July 16, 2021*
- Accepted Teams/Brackets: July 23, 2021*
- Schedule Release Date: July 30, 2021*
- Online Check-in Deadline: August 6th, 2021
*All deadlines/dates are subject to change at the discretion of the Tournament Director. All team admins will be notified of such changes if/when they occur.
Challenge Cup Sponsors
Please contact Sarah Dames with Challenge Cup 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities